The via Ferrata (Italian for “iron way”) is a mountain route equipped with steel cables, ladders, and other fixed anchors, for example wooden walkways and suspended bridges. The artificial equipment makes it feasible to navigate an exposed route even by the inexperienced climber, and allows those not versed in climbing techniques to hike on ledges, climb vertical walls, and reach the peaks of mountains.
What Via Ferrata activities does No Boundaries offer?
You can experience via ferrata in our weekend and week-long exploration. You can also experience it as part of our multi sport week.
Why experience via Ferrata with us with us?
All of our activities are led by qualified IFMGA Mountain Guides. The British Mountaineering Council defines a Mountain Guide as someone with the IFMGA carnet, the highest qualification in the world for leading people in the mountains, whether skiing, climbing or mountaineering.
- No Boundaries team members are professional, passionate, friendly and committed to providing you with the highest level of service.
- We source and test some of the best via ferrata routes, to deliver you a safe and unforgettable experience.
- You meet like-minded people.
- You have a lot of fun while you stay active.
- and much more! Check out our testimonials page, and read what people say about us.
How do I book?
Check the Via Ferrata calendar below, and select your preferred adventure to make your reservation. As a Sports Club, registration with us and signing a waiver are mandatory for legal and insurance purposes.
- Flights? How do I know which flights to book? - No Boundaries will recommend suggested routes from your preferred airport to arrange your Airport pick-up.
- How can be your participation fee so cheap? - No Boundaries is a company limited by guarantee, where all the profit is reinvested in the company itself. This, along with collaborations and partnership built up over the years, allows us to achieve one of our main goals: make the activities we promote as much accessible as possible.
- Can I come along on my own? - Yes we are a club and you are very welcome to join us on all of our adventures downhill, for meals together and hot drinks beside the radiators
- Are the sports activities suitable for complete beginners? - Yes, absolutely you can come along and try it for the very first time.
- What about Insurance? - No Boundaries held a Public Liability and Professional indemnity insurance and so do the Mountain Guide working with us. For an extra piece of mind, we'd recommend you to purchase a sports travel insurance, to cover yourself from risks such as missed or cancelled flights
Do you have other questions? Please contact us.
We strongly recommend you to take out a sports travel insurance. Sports Travel insurance will provide cover for the whole time that you are on a trip away from home. It will cover you for any general travel issues, plus any issues related to the chosen sport(s). Cover is provided for your chosen sport, plus all other sports in the same sports group or lower groups. Policies can be Single trip or Annual multi-trip - Annual policies allow multiple single trips of up to 90 days each. There are 3 levels of cover available to choose from which allow you to select how much cover you require for cancellation, baggage, sports equipment etc.
We have decided to promote Sports Cover Direct as partner service. Click on their banner below to get an instant quote.