Hiking in the Dolomites - New to No Boundaries Promo.
If you are new to No Boundaries, every weekend in July, September and October you can get a hiking weekend in the Dolomites with 50% off (£124.50 instead of £249).
What is included in the participation fee?
- Transfer from and to the airport.
- Transfers from the accommodation to the location of the activities.
- Two nights in three-star accommodation in twin rooms (you can request a single room for an extra fee) with breakfast included. Option of evening meal for discounted price (15 EUR) available on site.
- Access to the Hotel Wellness Centre.
- IFMGA Mountain Guides fees.
- No Boundaries' team smile, support & assistance.
Why go Hiking with us?
- All of our activities are led by IFMGA Mountain Guides. The British Mountaineering Council defines a Mountain Guide as someone with the IFMGA carnet, the highest qualification in the world for leading people in the mountains, whether skiing, climbing or mountaineering.
- No Boundaries team members are professional, passionate, friendly and committed to providing you with the highest level of service.
- We source and test some of the best hiking locations, to deliver you a safe and unforgettable experience.
- You meet like-minded people.
- You have a lot of fun while you stay active.
- and much more! Check out our testimonials page, and read what people say about us.
Recommended flights/transfer time
You are free to book your preferred flights as long as you are on time for our transfers.
Pick up participants from
- Milano Malpensa Airport at 1pm.
- Milano Linate at 2pm.
- Milano Bergamo Airport at 3pm
Drop off participants at
- Only at Milano Malpensa Airport at 7.30pm.
The transfer can stop at Bergamo or Linate airport on request. Please consider that our recommended flights are for minimum stop over between transfer drop off and departure time.
You are free to book any flights departing the following day and we are happy to ask the transfer to drop you at your hotel as long as it’s near the airport. Please note that the schedule may change for organisational reasons or may be delayed due to traffic. In both cases, we will notify you promptly.
Can I get a full itinerary (or activity details)?
We will send you a detailed adventure's summary via email, 14 days before the activity starts.
It includes useful contacts, weather forecast, recommended clothes, and other useful information. We also hold a brief on arrival at the base camp/accommodation, where we provide you with a detailed activity plan.
It is not possible for us to provide you with this information any earlier.
What happens after my purchase?
Once your purchase is completed, you will receive a welcome email from No Boundaries. Enclosed in the email there will be a link and code to register for your preferred weekend. When registering , you'd need to enter the code provided, and you will see the amount to pay as £0.00.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is available to purchase until the end of 08.07.2018.
- You must be new to No Boundaries.
- As sports club registration with us and signing the waiver are mandatory requirements for legal and insurance purposes. Thus, you cannot take part in our adventures unless you are registered with us.
You can cancel and get refunded at anytime unless you have used your pass to register in one of our adventures. In that case, you can cancel or relocate your registration until fourteen days before the activity starts.
If you have any other questions, or require additional info, please click here