Sport climbing is a form of rock climbing that relies on permanent anchors fixed to the rock for protection. This is in contrast to traditional climbing where climbers must place removable protection as they climb. Sport climbing uses fixed gear on the rock to protect climbers falls. Anchors are placed at the top of pitches for descent or as stances on longer routes.
Tools of the trade include:
- Harness, helmet
- rack of quick-draws, karabiners
- belay device, rope, slings
- climbing shoes
- chalk, and a thirst for adventure.
What Sport Climbing activities does No Boundaries offer? (By clicking on the adventure you will be redirected in the activity's page).
These are only some of the area we are going to explore and hike in 2018. We constantly update the list so stay tuned!
- 3-day Sport Climbing Workshop - Arco-Vally of the Lakes.
- 3-day Sport Climbing Workshop - 5 Terre National Park.
- 3-day Sport Climbing Workshop - Lake Como and Grigne.
- 3-day Sport Climbing Workshop - Brenta Dolomites.
- 3-day Sport Climbing Adventure - Aosta Valley
- 3-day Sport Climbing Adventure Aveto National Park - Liguria
- 3-day Sport Climbing Adventure - Val Chiavenna
- 4-day Sport Climbing Workshop in Sicily.
- 4-day Sport Climbing Workshop in Sardinia.
- 7-day Sport Climbing Adventure in Sardinia.
- 7-day Sport Climbing Course in the Brenta Dolomites and Adamello National Park.
Why go Climbing with us?
All of our activities are led by qualified IFMGA Mountain Guides. The British Mountaineering Council defines a Mountain Guide as someone with the IFMGA carnet, the highest qualification in the world for leading people in the mountains, whether skiing, climbing or mountaineering.
- No Boundaries team members are professional, passionate, friendly and committed to providing you with the highest level of service.
- We source and test some of the best Climbing locations, to deliver you an unforgettable experience.
- You meet like-minded people.
- You have a lot of fun while you stay active.
- and much more! Check out our testimonials page, and read what people say about us.
How do I book?
Check the Sport Climbing calendar below, and select your preferred date to make your reservation. As a Sports Club, registration with us and signing a waiver are mandatory for legal and insurance purposes.
Some shots from previous activities
We strongly recommend you to take out a sports travel insurance. Sports Travel insurance will provide cover for the whole time that you are on a trip away from home. It will cover you for any general travel issues, plus any issues related to the chosen sport(s). Cover is provided for your chosen sport, plus all other sports in the same sports group or lower groups. Policies can be Single trip or Annual multi-trip - Annual policies allow multiple single trips of up to 90 days each. There are 3 levels of cover available to choose from which allow you to select how much cover you require for cancellation, baggage, sports equipment etc.
We have decided to promote Sports Cover Direct as partner service. Click on their banner below to get an instant quote.