Ski Mountaineering is very similar to mountaineering. The main difference being the added fun of utilising skis for certain parts of the journey, and carrying them when the terrain changes and you need to use another skill to navigate over rock, ice and snow.
What Ski Mountaineering activities does No Boundaries offers?
You can experience Ski Mountaineering in our 3-day weekend workshops, across beautiful Dolomite and Alpine landscapes. Included in the participation fee is:
- Transfer from and to the airport (Transfer's departure time will be emailed to you before you book your flights).
- Two nights in three-star accommodation in double bedrooms (shared accommodation with other No Boundaries members if you travel alone) with breakfast included. Option of evening meal for discounted price available on site.
- Access to the Hotel Wellness Centre (subject to availability).
- No Boundaries' team smile, support & assistance.
Why go Ski Mountaineering with us?
- All of our activities are led by IFMGA Mountain Guides. The British Mountaineering Council defines a Mountain Guide as someone with the IFMGA carnet, the highest qualification in the world for leading people in the mountains, whether skiing, climbing or mountaineering.
- No Boundaries team members are professional, passionate, friendly and committed to providing you with the highest level of service.
- We source and test some of the best hiking locations, to deliver you a safe and unforgettable experience.
- You meet like-minded people.
- You have a lot of fun while you stay active.
- and much more! Check out our testimonials page, and read what people say about us.
How do I book?
Check our calendar below, select your preferred adventure and make your reservation. As a Sports Club, registration with us and waiver are mandatory for legal and insurance purposes.
- Flights? How do I know which flights to book? - No Boundaries will recommend suggested routes from your preferred airport to arrange your Airport pick-up.
- How can be your participation fee so cheap? - No Boundaries is a company limited by guarantee, where all the profit is reinvested in the company itself. This, along with collaborations and partnership built up over the years, allows us to achieve one of our main goals: make the activities we promote as much accessible as possible.
- Can I come along on my own? - Yes we are a club and you are very welcome to join us on all of our adventures downhill, for meals together and hot drinks beside the radiators
- Are the sports activities suitable for complete beginners? - Yes, absolutely you can come along and try it for the very first time.
- What about Insurance? - No Boundaries held a Public Liability and Professional indemnity insurance up to £5,000,000. During the sports activities, you will be under the insurance of the coach or Mountain Guide leading the activity. For an extra piece of mind, we'd recommend you to purchase a sports travel insurance, to cover yourself from risks such as missed or cancelled flights
Do you have other questions? Please contact us.
We strongly recommend you to take out a sports travel insurance. Sports Travel insurance will provide cover for the whole time that you are on a trip away from home. It will cover you for any general travel issues, plus any issues related to the chosen sport(s). Cover is provided for your chosen sport, plus all other sports in the same sports group or lower groups. Policies can be Single trip or Annual multi-trip - Annual policies allow multiple single trips of up to 90 days each. There are 3 levels of cover available to choose from which allow you to select how much cover you require for cancellation, baggage, sports equipment etc.
We have decided to promote Sports Cover Direct as partner service. Click on their banner below to get an instant quote.