Many of the sub-category sports such as hiking, scrambling, multi-pitch climbing and the like are considered part of the broad mountaineering term which means traditionally referred to the sport of reaching the highest point of unclimbed big mountains. What we have specifically here is Alpinism which is a term used throughout mainland Europe.
What is Alpinism?
Differentiated from mountaineering insofar as climbing activities take place over four thousand metres above sea level - you experience the beauty and challenges of navigating alpine ranges of mountains. In its simplest form it is reaching a summit or peak. Often features long hikes on approach, scrambling sections, with the main endurance piece focusing on rock climbing and/or ice-climbing.
What does No Boundaries offer?
No Boundaries organises peak-related trip/expedition, workshops and courses. You can be part of the team and tackle a mountain top. We will provide all safety equipment and technical kit. Our Alpinism activities will start again from June 2018. Stay tuned with our calendar or fill in a contact form to express your interest
Why choose us?
Our team is committed to providing you with the highest level of service. No Boundaries was created for you. All our Alpinism activities are led by experienced and fully insured IFMGA Mountain Guides, with the support of No Boundaries team.
How do I book?
Scroll further down and see our upcoming trips on the Alpinism calendar, and select your preferred date to make your reservation (you will be safely redirected to our booking page through GoTeamUp). As a Sports Club, registration with us and waiver are mandatory for legal and insurance purposes.
- Flights? How do I know which flights to book? - No Boundaries will recommend suggested routes from your preferred airport to arrange your Airport pick-up.
- How can be your participation fee so cheap? - No Boundaries is a company limited by guarantee, where all the profit is reinvested in the company itself. This, along with collaborations and partnership built up over the years, allows us to achieve one of our main goals: make the activities we promote as much accessible as possible.
- Can I come along on my own? - Yes. As we are an outdoor adventure club, you are very welcome to join us on all on our adventures downhill, up mountains, across valleys, and for meals together and hot drinks.
- Are the sports activities suitable for complete beginners? - Yes, absolutely you can come along and try any of our activities for the very first time.
- What about Insurance? - No Boundaries held a Public Liability and Professional indemnity insurance and so do the Mountain Guide working with us. For extra piece of mind, we'd recommend you to purchase sports travel insurance, to cover yourself from risks such as missed or cancelled flights.
Do you have other questions? Please contact us.
Imagine a mountain with an intensely variable landscape full of spires and towers and plunging depths that aided the millenary conditions in the past: Brenta Dolomites.
Monte Rosa Group
Even if the name in Italian means "pink", this mountain is always full of snow. Go up and up above the clouds and reach the summit of one of the highest mountains in the Alps, until the highest hut in Europe: Capanna Margherita (4554 m)
Standing tall at 4061m, Gran Paradiso is located inside the National Park that borrows his name, set above the Italian Val d’Aosta. The area offers a welcoming southern alpine climate.
Monte Cevedale stands tall and majestic in the heart of Stelvio National Park, one of the biggest natural protected areas of Northern Italy. If you want to challenge yourself, climb up until the top and enjoy the beautiful view no one else can easily see.
One of the most beautiful and equally most challenging areas for mountaineering in Sardinia. The limestone coast winds its way through a labyrinth of forests, caves and gorges.
One of the hardest peaks to climb awaits you: enter the reign of perennial winter on the Presanella Glacier. Ice and snow are present during all the seasons of the year; try the feeling of walking on a glacier that never melts.
We strongly recommend you to take out sports travel insurance. Sports Travel insurance will provide cover for the whole time that you are on a trip away from home. It will cover you for any general travel issues, plus any issues related to the chosen sport(s). Cover is provided for your chosen sport, plus all other sports in the same sports group or lower groups. Policies can be Single trip or Annual multi-trip - Annual policies allow multiple single trips of up to 90 days each. There are 3 levels of cover available to choose from which allow you to select how much cover you require for cancellation, baggage, sports equipment etc.
We have decided to promote Sports Cover Direct as partner service. Click on their banner below to get an instant quote.