Live an experience that lasts a lifetime: a hike with the view of Lake Maggiore is something you will never forget.
Lake Maggiore is the second biggest lake in Italy and offers plenty of different landscapes, an amazing variety of fauna and flora and a huge amount of trekking of different length and difficulty.
If you want to have a sneak peak of them scroll down the official website: http://www.illagomaggiore.com/en_US/home
Don’t lose the chance to see eyecatching landmarks as the so called Colosso di San Carlo, Mother Island or the enchanting village of Orta San Giulio.
Reserve now and pack your bags for the upcoming adventure!
How much is the participation fee and what does include?
The participation fee for this activity is £249 and includes:
- Transfers from and to the airport, when purchasing recommended flights (Please check FAQ section at the end of the page).
- Accomodation Two nights stay accommodation in double bedrooms (shared accommodation with other No Boundaries members if you travel alone) with breakfast included. Option of evening meal for discounted price available on site.
- Guides. The adventure is led by IFMGA Mountain Guides. The British Mountaineering Council defines a Mountain Guide as someone with the IFMGA carnet, the highest qualification in the world for leading people in the mountains, whether skiing, climbing or mountaineering.
- Support & assistance. No Boundaries' smiling team members will be there to support, support & assistance.
Why go Hiking with us?
- All of our activities are led by IFMGA Mountain Guides. The British Mountaineering Council defines a Mountain Guide as someone with the IFMGA carnet, the highest qualification in the world for leading people in the mountains, whether skiing, climbing or mountaineering.
- No Boundaries team members are professional, passionate, friendly and committed to providing you with the highest level of service.
- We source and test some of the best hiking locations, to deliver you a safe and unforgettable experience.
- You meet like-minded people.
- You have a lot of fun while you stay active.
- and much more! Check out our testimonials page, and read what people say about us.
How do I book?
Check our calendar below, select your preferred dates and make your reservation (link opens a new secured window in GoTeamUp, our booking system). As a Sports Club, registration with us and waiver are mandatory for legal and insurance purposes.
- Flights? How do I know which flights to book? - You are free to book your preferred flights as long as you are on time for our transfers. For this activity we will pick up participants from Milano Bergamo Airport at 1pm, Milano Linate at 2pm, Milano Malpensa Airport at 3pm. On the way back, we will drop off only at Milano Malpensa Airport at 7.30pm. Please note that the schedule may change for organisational reasons or may be delayed due to traffic. In both cases, we will notify you promptly.
- How can be your participation fee so cheap? - No Boundaries is a company limited by guarantee, where all the profit is reinvested in the company itself. This, along with collaborations and partnership built up over the years, allows us to achieve one of our main goals: make the activities we promote as much accessible as possible.
- Can I come along on my own? - Yes we are a club and you are very welcome to join us on all of our adventures downhill, for meals together and hot drinks beside the radiators
- Are the sports activities suitable for complete beginners? - Yes, absolutely you can come along and try it for the very first time.
- What about Insurance? - No Boundaries held a Public Liability and Professional indemnity insurance up to £5,000,000. During the sports activities, you will be under the insurance of the coach or Mountain Guide leading the activity. For an extra piece of mind, we'd recommend you to purchase a sports travel insurance, to cover yourself from risks such as missed or cancelled flights
Do you have other questions? Please contact us.
Check out our other hiking adventure here
We strongly recommend you to take out a sports travel insurance. Sports Travel insurance will provide cover for the whole time that you are on a trip away from home. It will cover you for any general travel issues, plus any issues related to the chosen sport(s). Cover is provided for your chosen sport, plus all other sports in the same sports group or lower groups. Policies can be Single trip or Annual multi-trip - Annual policies allow multiple single trips of up to 90 days each. There are 3 levels of cover available to choose from which allow you to select how much cover you require for cancellation, baggage, sports equipment etc.
We have decided to promote Sports Cover Direct as partner service. Click on their banner below to get an instant quote.