What is Hiking?
Hiking along pre-chartered trails the pace set by two feet and a heartbeat allows us to take in the full breath and beauty of the nature and the surroundings. A hike can be a full days excursion and may require some navigation by twilight or at night.
Tools of the trade:
- Appropriate footwear for the terrain,
- Functional layers of clothing for potential weather systems,
- Maps/ route description,
- Backpack, food and water rations, head-torch.
What Hiking activities does No Boundaries offers?
You can experience hiking in our 3-day weekend workshops, and as part of week-long multi-sport adventure breaks. Included in the participation fee is:
- Transfer from and to the airport (Transfer's departure time will be emailed to you before you book your flights).
- Two nights in three-star accommodation in double bedrooms (shared accommodation with other No Boundaries members if you travel alone) with breakfast included. Option of evening meal for discounted price available on site.
- Access to the Hotel Wellness Centre (subject to availability).
- No Boundaries' team smile, support & assistance.
Why go Hiking with us?
- All of our activities are led by IFMGA Mountain Guides. The British Mountaineering Council defines a Mountain Guide as someone with the IFMGA carnet, the highest qualification in the world for leading people in the mountains, whether skiing, climbing or mountaineering.
- No Boundaries team members are professional, passionate, friendly and committed to providing you with the highest level of service.
- We source and test some of the best hiking locations, to deliver you a safe and unforgettable experience.
- You meet like-minded people.
- You have a lot of fun while you stay active.
- and much more! Check out our testimonials page, and read what people say about us.
Where are we going? (By clicking on the adventure you will be redirected in the activity's page).
These are only some of the area we are going to explore and hike in 2018. We constantly update the list so stay tuned!
- 5 Terre National Park - Unesco Site
- Aveto National Park
- The Salt Way
- Adamello National Park
- Brenta Dolomites
- Lake Garda
- Lake Maggiore