What about a trip to one of the most beautiful mountains in Northern Italy, overlooking a majestic lake surrounded by mountains?
The Grigne, visible even from Milan in the clearest days, is a mountain massif rising up from the eastern branch of Lake Como and towers above the small treasure that is the city of Lecco.
From the bottom departs a multitude of paths, suitable for any level of fitness and confidence: no one will be upset by this adventure!
For more information check the website of Lake Como: http://www.lakecomo.eu/
Can’t wait to come, isn’t it? Pick up your camera and book your trip now.
How much is the participation fee and what does include?
The participation fee for this activity is £249 and includes:
- Transfers from and to the airport, when purchasing recommended flights (Please check FAQ section at the end of the page).
- Accomodation Two nights stay accommodation in double bedrooms (shared accommodation with other No Boundaries members if you travel alone) with breakfast included. Option of evening meal for discounted price available on site.
- Guides. The adventure is led by IFMGA Mountain Guides. The British Mountaineering Council defines a Mountain Guide as someone with the IFMGA carnet, the highest qualification in the world for leading people in the mountains, whether skiing, climbing or mountaineering.
- Support & assistance. No Boundaries' smiling team members will be there to support, support & assistance.
Why go Hiking with us?
- All of our activities are led by IFMGA Mountain Guides. The British Mountaineering Council defines a Mountain Guide as someone with the IFMGA carnet, the highest qualification in the world for leading people in the mountains, whether skiing, climbing or mountaineering.
- No Boundaries team members are professional, passionate, friendly and committed to providing you with the highest level of service.
- We source and test some of the best hiking locations, to deliver you a safe and unforgettable experience.
- You meet like-minded people.
- You have a lot of fun while you stay active.
- and much more! Check out our testimonials page, and read what people say about us.
How do I book?
Check our calendar below, select your preferred dates and make your reservation (link opens a new secured window in GoTeamUp, our booking system). As a Sports Club, registration with us and waiver are mandatory for legal and insurance purposes.
- 13th to 15th April 2018 - LAST MINUTE 70% OFF (£74 INSTEAD OF £249) - REGISTER NOW
- 3rd to 5th August 2018
- 7th to 9th September 2018.
- Flights? How do I know which flights to book? - You are free to book your preferred flights as long as you are on time for our transfers. For this activity we will pick up participants from Milano Malpensa Airport at 2pm, Milano Linate at 3pm, Bergamo Airport at 4pm. On the way back, we will drop off at Bergamo Airport at 6.45pm and Milano Malpensa Airport at 7.45/8.00pm. Please note that the schedule may change for organisational reasons or may be delayed due to traffic. In both cases, we will notify you promptly.
- How can be your participation fee so cheap? - No Boundaries is a company limited by guarantee, where all the profit is reinvested in the company itself. This, along with collaborations and partnership built up over the years, allows us to achieve one of our main goals: make the activities we promote as much accessible as possible.
- Can I come along on my own? - Yes we are a club and you are very welcome to join us on all of our adventures. We encourage solo traveller to join us. You will find a very friendly, inclusive and positive environment. You will also have the opportunity to meet like-minded people.
- Are the sports activities suitable for complete beginners? - Yes, absolutely you can come along and try it for the very first time.
- What about Insurance? - No Boundaries held a Public Liability and Professional indemnity insurance up to £5,000,000. During the sports activities, you will be under the insurance of the coach or Mountain Guide leading the activity. For an extra piece of mind, we'd recommend you to purchase a sports travel insurance, to cover yourself from risks such as missed or cancelled flights
Do you have other questions? Please contact us.
Sports Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend you to take out a sports travel insurance. Sports Travel insurance will provide cover for the whole time that you are on a trip away from home. It will cover you for any general travel issues, plus any issues related to the chosen sport(s). Cover is provided for your chosen sport, plus all other sports in the same sports group or lower groups. Policies can be Single trip or Annual multi-trip - Annual policies allow multiple single trips of up to 90 days each. There are 3 levels of cover available to choose from which allow you to select how much cover you require for cancellation, baggage, sports equipment etc.
We have decided to promote Sports Cover Direct as partner service. Click on their banner below to get an instant quote.