Do you want to take your outdoor climbing to the next level? Or simply you haven't tried outdoor climbing yet? Well, you must not miss these fantastic workshops!
Led by Louis Parkinson, ex-GB Bouldering Team Member and international coach (http://www.louisparkinsonclimbing.co.uk/) you will have a chance to undertake an Outdoor Bouldering Workshop in the Italian Dolomites followed by a Sport Climbing workshop led by IFMGA - UIAGM Alpine Guides, a 3-day workshop that will certainly be an unforgettable experience.
You can also decide to stay the full week with our Multi-sport week and try out other activities (click here for more info).
In the meantime, check out some of Louis' videos below.
(Please note that variations can happen due to weather, number of participants and coaches’ availability. You will be given a detailed week plan on you arrival)
Day 1: arrival at the selected airport. Transfer to accommodation (on selected flights), initial brief, distribution of information materials (useful numbers, guides etc.), group division, plan of the workshop and equipment check.
Day 2: Bouldering workshop (Group A), Climbing Workshop (Group B).
Day 3: Bouldering workshop (Group B). Climbing Workshop (Group A). Transfer to Airport.
How much does the workshop cost?
What is included?
- Transfer from and to the airport.
- Transfers from the accommodation to the location of the activities.
- Two nights in three-star accommodation in twin rooms (you can request a single room for an extra fee) with breakfast included. Option of evening meal for discounted price available on site.
- Access to the Hotel Wellness Centre.
- Bouldering Workshop with international coach Louis Parkinson.
- Sport Climbing Workshop lead by IMFGA Alpine Guides.
- No Boundaries' team smile, support & assistance.
- Equipment rental (Please let us know if you do require also climbing shoes).
How big are the groups?
We work with a ratio one to six. (One coach/Mountain Guide every six people). Minimum amount of participants for the activity to take place is 6 people.
What do you have to bring with you and what equipment is provided?
All the technical equipment needed to do the activities is provided.
You need to bring suitable clothes for the kind of the activities you are going to undertake.
You will receive a summary of advised clothes and tools 7 days before the activity takes place.
No Boundaries staff can advise you about what you should and shouldn't bring with you.
How do I book?
Check our calendar below, select your preferred dates and make your reservation (link opens a new secured window in GoTeamUp, our booking system). As a Sports Club, registration with us and waiver are mandatory for legal and insurance purposes.
Please not that we are not a tour operator and flights are not included.
- Flights? How do I know which flights to book? - You are free to book your preferred flights as long as you are on time for our transfers. For this activity we will pick up participants from Milano Malpensa Airport at 11.30am, Milano Linate at 12.30am, Bergamo Airport at 2.30/3pm. Alternatively, from Verona Airport at 11am. On the way back, we will drop off only at Milano Malpensa Airport at 7.45/8.00pm. Please note that the schedule may change for organisational reasons or may be delayed due to traffic. In both cases, we will notify you promptly.
- How can be your participation fee so cheap? - No Boundaries is a company limited by guarantee, where all the profit is reinvested in the company itself. This, along with collaborations and partnership built up over the years, allows us to achieve one of our main goals: make the activities we promote as much accessible as possible.
- Can I come along on my own? - Yes we are a club and you are very welcome to join us on all of our adventures downhill, for meals together and hot drinks beside the radiators
- Are the sports activities suitable for complete beginners? - Yes, absolutely you can come along and try it for the very first time.
- What about Insurance? - No Boundaries held a Public Liability and Professional indemnity insurance up to £5,000,000. During the sports activities, you will be under the insurance of the coach or Mountain Guide leading the activity. For an extra piece of mind, we'd recommend you to purchase a sports travel insurance, to cover yourself from risks such as missed or cancelled flights
Your safety is our priority. We guarantee activities with a risk to your personal safety will be overseen and facilitated by qualified coaches, accredited IFMGA Mountain Guides and insured members of staff. All events and activities are suitable for beginners and experienced outdoor enthusiasts alike.
We strongly recommend you to take out a sports travel insurance. Sports Travel insurance will provide cover for the whole time that you are on a trip away from home. It will cover you for any general travel issues, plus any issues related to the chosen sport(s). Cover is provided for your chosen sport, plus all other sports in the same sports group or lower groups. Policies can be Single trip or Annual multi-trip - Annual policies allow multiple single trips of up to 90 days each. There are 3 levels of cover available to choose from which allow you to select how much cover you require for cancellation, baggage, sports equipment etc.
We have decided to promote Sports Cover Direct as partner service. Click on their banner below to get an instant quote.