With a focus on adventure & exploration, Get Out Girl's mission is to empower; interrupt “I can’t” with “I can”. Incorporating an understanding of wellbeing, personal development and activity to unleash potential and push comfort zones, Get Out Girl’s aim is to equip, to break down mental boundaries around fear, anxiety & challenges, both personally and communally, drawing on nature, curiosity and adventure as timeless inspiration.
Set in the stunning Dolomite Mountains & led by a team of IFMGA Mountain Guides, this multi-sport weekend is designed to challenge the body & inspire the mind. From Hiking to Via Ferrata, the Women's Adventure Retreat combines outdoor activity with a restorative wellbeing focus.
Hosted from deep in The Adamello-Brenta Dolimites National Park, the Women's Adventure Retreat explores 3 days of outdoor activity and wellbeing practice. Tailored to empower, each day incorporates the basics of mindfulness and observing self awareness alongside practical outdoor challenges. Designed for all levels of experience, you can discover the balance between banging on the walls of your comfort zone and building confidence in challenging situations.
With daily short talks, adventure and time to relax, the Women's Adventure Retreat delivers much needed respite from your day to day grind, getting you into nature and out of your comfort zone.
The Women's Adventure Retreat activities all are led by our highly experienced and qualified guides. Suitable for all levels of experience, The outdoor activities include:
- Sport Climbing
- Via Ferrata
Please note, activities are subject to weather and environmental conditions.
The Wellbeing Theme
Facilitating the conversation around empowerment and fear is Get Out Girl's mission. Led by founder, Dannielle, short talks and guided mindfulness will focus on our relationship with ourselves, with fear and our comfort zones, exploring small, structural strategies to apply in both daily and retreat challenges.
While not an overall focus, the theme of wellbeing is designed to pepper the retreat with a mentally and emotionally stimulating and supportive undertone. This is complimented by the spa facilities available on site to truly ensure both mind and body make the most of this down time, while well and truly getting up that mountain.
15th to 17th June 2018
27 Jul 2018 to 29 Jul 2018
7th to 9th September 2018
The participation fee is £249 and includes:
- Transfer from and to the airport.
- Transfers from the accommodation to the location of the activities.
- Two nights in three-star accommodation in twin rooms (you can request a single room for an extra fee) with breakfast included. Option of evening meal for discounted price available on site.
- Access to the Hotel Wellness Centre.
- Activities and Mountain Guides' fees.
- No Boundaries' team smile, support & assistance.
- GetOutGirl's talks and guided mindfulness.
How do I book?
To book, click on your preferred payment option at the end of the page and follow the instruction. Registration and waiver and mandatory for legal and insurance purposes.
We offer two payment options:
- Pay upfront £224.10 and save 10% on your booking.
- Pay a refundable deposit of £50, and the remaining balance only when you register for your preferred retreat.
We are offering an introductory price of £199 for registrations made before the end of 15th March 2018.
Any flights landing in any Milan Airport before 12 pm.
Any flight departing from any Milan airport after 8.30 pm.
Please consider that our recommended flights are for minimum stop over between transfer drop off and departure time. You are free to book any flights departing the following day and we are happy to ask the transfer to drop you at your hotel as long as it’s near the airport.
- How can be your participation fee so cheap? - No Boundaries is a company limited by guarantee, where all the profit is reinvested in the company itself. This, along with collaborations and partnership built up over the years, allows us to achieve one of our main goals: make the activities we promote as much accessible as possible.
- Can I come along on my own? - Yes, absolutely. It's highly encouraged to attend the Women's Adventure Retreat alone, activities are as a team and meals are eaten communally. This is a great opportunity to meet a new set of incredible women.
- Are the sports activities suitable for complete beginners? - Yes, each of the activities is fully adaptable to your level of experience. The Women's Adventure Retreat is the perfect place to give a variety of activities a try in a safe and encouraging environment.
- What about Insurance? - No Boundaries holds Public Liability and Professional indemnity insurance up to £5,000,000. During the sports activities, you will be under the insurance of the coach or Mountain Guide leading the activity. For an extra piece of mind, it is recommended you purchase sports travel insurance, to cover yourself from risks such as missed or cancelled flights.
Sports travel insurance
Your safety is our priority. We guarantee activities with a risk to your personal safety will be overseen and facilitated by qualified coaches, accredited IFMGA Mountain Guides and insured members of staff. All events and activities are suitable for beginners and experienced outdoor enthusiasts alike.
We strongly recommend you to take out a sports travel insurance. Sports Travel insurance will provide cover for the whole time that you are on a trip away from home. It will cover you for any general travel issues, plus any issues related to the chosen sport(s). Cover is provided for your chosen sport, plus all other sports in the same sports group or lower groups. Policies can be Single trip or Annual multi-trip - Annual policies allow multiple single trips of up to 90 days each. There are 3 levels of cover available to choose from which allow you to select how much cover you require for cancellation, baggage, sports equipment etc.
We have decided to promote Sports Cover Direct as partner service. Click on their banner below to get an instant quote.