Canyoning uses skill sets from a variety of mountain disciplines to descend and traverse wild or otherwise unreachable terrain in the mountains. Encountering obstacles such as waterfalls, fast flowing water and Rapids, sheers drops, rocks and boulders to scramble over, under and around. It is an adventure and a journey into the mountains few people get to glimpse. Tools of the trade can include; wet suit, harness, helmet, descender and belay devices, ropes, slings, karabiners, dry bag.
What is No Boundaries offering you?
We organise Canyoning experience, courses and adventures, from late May to late September, subject to weather and water conditions.
So, which is the best option for me?
- Canyoning experience is the best way to get you started. This 2-day canyoning adventure is suitable for all levels, and take places in two of the most beautiful canyoning in the North of Italy. Our base camp is in lovely three-stars hotel in the heart of Adamello-Brenta Dolomites national park. The hotel's also has a wellness centre, and its Sauna will be the best way to warm you up, after a day in the water.
- Canyoning adventures are the best way to discover new places, incredible environments and hidden gems. We require you to have previous Canyoning experience. Some of the locations include: Bodengo Valley, Apuan Alps, Lake Garda (Vione), Calavino (Trentino), Rio Nero & Palvico - Ledro Valley, Lake Maggiore, Lake Como, Liguria, and much more.
- Canyoning Course is a week course designed with the aim of teaching you the necessary tools to progress independently in a canyon.
Why go Canyoning with us?
All of our activities are led by qualified IFMGA Mountain Guides. The British Mountaineering Council defines a Mountain Guide as someone with the IFMGA carnet, the highest qualification in the world for leading people in the mountains, whether skiing, climbing or mountaineering.
- No Boundaries team members are professional, passionate, friendly and committed to providing you with the highest level of service.
- We source and test some of the best Canyons, to deliver you an unforgettable experience.
- You meet like-minded people.
- You have a lot of fun while you stay active.
- and much more! Check out our testimonials page, and read what people say about us.
Scroll further down and see our upcoming trips on the Canyoning calendar, and select your preferred date to make your reservation (you will be redirected to our booking page through GoTeamUp).
...and don't forget to check our promo section. You may grab a great deal!
As a Sports Club, registration with us and waiver are mandatory for legal and insurance purposes.
Pictures of Previous Activities:
Canyoning Promos & Deals
Sports Travel Insurance
Sports Travel insurance will provide cover for the whole time that you are on a trip away from home. It will cover you for any general travel issues, plus any issues related to the chosen sport(s).
Cover is provided for your chosen sport, plus all other sports in the same sports group or lower groups. Policies can be Single trip or Annual multi-trip - Annual policies allow multiple single trips of up to 90 days each. There are 3 levels of cover available to choose from which allow you to select how much cover you require for cancellation, baggage, sports equipment etc.