Canyoning uses skill sets from a variety of mountain disciplines to descend and traverse wild or otherwise unreachable terrain in the mountains. Encountering obstacles such as waterfalls, fast flowing water and Rapids, sheers drops, rocks and boulders to scramble over, under and around. It is an adventure and a journey into the mountains few people get to glimpse. Tools of the trade can include; wet suit, harness, helmet, descender and belay devices, ropes, slings, karabiners, dry bag.
What is No Boundaries offering you?
We organise Canyoning activities, workshop and weekly courses, from late May to late September, subject to weather and water conditions. All activities are led by experienced and fully-insured IFMGA Mountain Guide and the equipment is provided. Stay tuned with our calendar below or fill in the contact form to express your interest or for any enquiry.
Why choose us?
Our team is committed to providing you with the highest level of service. No Boundaries was created for you. All our Canyoning activities are led by experienced and fully insured IFMGA Mountain Guides, with the support of No Boundaries team.
How do I book?
Scroll further down and see our upcoming trips on the Canyoning calendar, and select your preferred date to make your reservation (you will be safely redirected to our booking page through GoTeamUp). As a Sports Club, registration with us and waiver are mandatory for legal and insurance purposes.
- Flights? How do I know which flights to book? - No Boundaries will recommend suggested routes from your preferred airport to arrange your Airport pick-up.
- How can be your participation fee so cheap? - No Boundaries is a company limited by guarantee, where all the profit is reinvested in the company itself. This, along with collaborations and partnership built up over the years, allows us to achieve one of our main goals: make the activities we promote as much accessible as possible.
- Can I come along on my own? - Yes we are a club and you are very welcome to join us on all on our adventures downhill, up mountains, across valleys, and for meals together and hot drinks.
- Are the sports activities suitable for complete beginners? - Yes, absolutely you can come along and try any of our activities for the very first time.
- What about Insurance? - No Boundaries held a Public Liability and Professional indemnity insurance and so do the Mountain Guide working with us. For extra piece of mind, we'd recommend you to purchase sports travel insurance, to cover yourself from risks such as missed or cancelled flights.
Do you have other questions? Please contact us.
Sports Travel insurance will provide cover for the whole time that you are on a trip away from home. It will cover you for any general travel issues, plus any issues related to the chosen sport(s).
Cover is provided for your chosen sport, plus all other sports in the same sports group or lower groups. Policies can be Single trip or Annual multi-trip - Annual policies allow multiple single trips of up to 90 days each. There are 3 levels of cover available to choose from which allow you to select how much cover you require for cancellation, baggage, sports equipment etc.