A week of bouldering on rock with your friends in a beautiful area in Italy : ✅
Accommodation arranged for you : ✅
Travel details : ✅
Daily transport from accommodation to boulders : ✅
Bouldering pads : ✅
Expert guidance/ entertainment from former GB team member and head of Catalyst Climbing Louis Parkinson : ✅
Louis Parkinson, former GB Team Member, Managing Director of Catalyst Climbing, leads the weeks, supported by the friendly and experienced Catalyst Climbing Team.
You will practice Bouldering outdoors, in different Italian locations. From the Dolomites to Sardinia, in fantastic and scenic environments.
The participation fee includes:
- Transfers from and to the airport, when purchasing recommended flights (Please check FAQ section at the end of the page).
- Accomodation Six nights shared accommodation with other participants, with breakfast included. Option of evening meal for discounted price available on site in our week in the Dolomites. You can request a single room for an extra supplement, which depends on location and accommodation type. Please contact us for more info about this option.
- Access to Hotel Spa. To relax at the end of your climbing day. (Bouldering Weeks in the Dolomites Only)
- Guidance. Led by Louis Parkinson and supported by Catalyst Climbing & No Boundaries team.
- Support & assistance. No Boundaries' smiling team members will be there to support, support & assistance.
- Boulder Pads rental.
There are only few places available per week. We suggest to book at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
10th to 16th June - Val Daone (Adamello - Brenta Dolomites National Park).
8th to 14th July - Val Daone (Adamello - Brenta Dolomites National Park).
22nd to 28th July - Val Daone (Adamello - Brenta Dolomites National Park).
14th to 20th October- Sardinia Exploring
4th to 10th November - Discover Northern Italy with Louis Parkinson and the Catalyst Climbing Team
How much is the participation fee and how can I join?
The participation fee is £499.
If you know already the week you want to join, you can register by clicking on your preferred one in the calendar below.
Alternatively, you can buy a pass, and decide later.
As Sports Club, registration is mandatory for legal and insurance purposes. You will be asked to create a profile as part of the registration process. Once your registration is completed, you will be able to sign up for your preferred Bouldering Week.
Fourteen days before the activity begins, we will send you a full itinerary.
Sports Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend you to take out sports travel insurance. Sports Travel insurance will provide cover for the whole time that you are on a trip away from home. It will cover you for any general travel issues, plus any issues related to the chosen sport(s). Cover is provided for your chosen sport, plus all other sports in the same sports group or lower groups. Policies can be Single trip or Annual multi-trip - Annual policies allow multiple single trips of up to 90 days each. There are 3 levels of cover available to choose from which allow you to select how much cover you require for cancellation, baggage, sports equipment etc.
We have decided to promote Sports Cover Direct as partner service. Click on their banner below to get an instant quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Milan Malpensa Airport at 12pm
- Milan Linate Airport at 1pm
- Milan Bergamo Airport at 1.45pm
Returning from the adventure, our transfer will stop at:
- Milan Bergamo Airport at 11am
- Milan Linate Airport at 11.45am
- Milan Malpensa Airport at 12.45pm